We want all of our guests to feel safe and comfortable!
Here’s what is happening in the background to make that possible:
We have always used a hospital-grade disinfectant to clean commonly used items in the rooms (phones, remotes, flat surfaces, bathrooms).
We’re give extra attention to:
- Doorknobs, drawer pulls, lamp switches, light switches, room keys, etc.
- For checkouts, we air the rooms thoroughly. Studies show fresh air ventilation to be quite effective in cleaning the air.
- Wearing gloves and washing our hands.
CHECK-INS & LOBBY
- The lobby area is disinfected regularly as guests come and go. Again, we target commonly used items for disinfection (coffee pots, condiment containers, sink, doorknobs, etc.)
- Front desk staff disinfect pens and counter area, etc. with each break between guests.
- We are keeping a “safe distance” of about 6 feet between people as much as possible. We do this out of respect for everyone, and we hope you will still feel that the environment is friendly and comfortable here.
- We are required to keep your credit card number on file until after you check out, but we handle your card as little as possible.
- For true contactless pay, click on CHECK AVAILABILITY to reserve your room. We can have your receipt ready for you when you check in.
- If reserving online is not an option for you, please call! We can process your room payment over the phone, and we’ll have your receipt ready for you.
- If you have a card that allows you to tap the terminal, that is an option, as long as your card is already on file.